2 Day Feline Dentistry Course For Vets
SN3 3FR (SN3 3RB for Sat Nav)
- An update on the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of common feline dental and oral conditions including; periodontal disease; tooth resorption; feline chronic gingivo-stomatitis; feline orofacial pain syndrome and oral neoplasia
- Practical dental radiography session developing the skills required to take full mouth dental radiographs in cats.
- Dental x-ray film reading seminar covering the common feline oral and dental diseases.
- Principles of oral surgery in cats including the development of muco-periosteal flaps.
- Practical surgical tooth extraction tuition covering the techniques required for surgical and non-surgical tooth extraction including full mouth extraction in cats.
- Regional anaesthetic techniques useful in oral surgery in cats.
exclusive of VAT
Travel & Hotels
If you are not local to the area or are travelling from outside the UK, you can book a nearby hotel easily using the link below. We are easily accessible from the London airports and other smaller regional airports such as Bristol and Southampton. We would be happy to help you with any travel enquires that you may have.