2 Day Feline Dentistry CPD Course For Vets
SN3 3FR (SN3 3RB for Sat Nav)
This is a two day practical course for vets who want to further their knowledge and practical skills in the field of feline dentistry. The course will cover:
- An update on the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment of common feline dental and oral conditions including; periodontal disease; tooth resorption; feline chronic gingivo-stomatitis; feline orofacial pain syndrome and oral neoplasia
- Practical dental radiography session developing the skills required to take full mouth dental radiographs in cats.
- Dental x-ray film reading seminar covering the common feline oral and dental diseases.
- Principles of oral surgery in cats including the development of muco-periosteal flaps.
- Practical surgical tooth extraction tuition covering the techniques required for surgical and non-surgical tooth extraction including full mouth extraction in cats.
- Regional anaesthetic techniques useful in oral surgery in cats.
*Course fees are exclusive of VAT and include course notes, lunch, tea and refreshments*