Business Relationship and Marketing Manager
We are looking for a candidate with a Degree level or relevant profession qualification - a veterinary professional is preferred. The successful candidate will work closely with the Eastcott Referral team and will be expected to establish and maintain ongoing relationships with our referring practices, including developing those relationships and identifying further opportunities to enlarge business opportunities through regular visits. They should possess industry experience in relationship management and experience in marketing, including social media. There shoulld be demonstrable evidence of growing a client base in the service industry and involvement in marketing campaigns. Please click on the Job Description link below for full details of this exciting role.
- Hours – 40 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Click to view Job Description
- Start date ASAP
Closing date – 17th January 2019
Please send your CV and cover letter to Niki Burton
Veterinary Internship Opportunities
Eastcott Vets and Eastcott Referrals run an rotating internship programme at our purpose built small animal
Annually we recruit approximately 6 well-motivated interns to work in our team to support our referral and first opinion teams. New graduates and experienced candidates will all be considered.
You will be part of a team of up to 6 interns starting in early June.
- 1 month induction
- Structured development program on a 6 week rotating timetable
- Direct supervision from RCVS recognised specialists in both surgery and internal medicine with additional time spent in ophthalmology and dental and oral surgery
- Additional teaching sessions, seminars, journal clubs and opportunities to complete a clinical research project within allocated “off-clinics” time
Veterinary Certificate and Diploma Holders
We are always looking for new members to join our multidisciplinary team. If you are interested in joining us, or coming to meet the team and learn more about what we do, we would love to hear from you.