Dentistry Cases Seen
Veterinary Dental Case Examples
There are just a few of the types of cases that we have seen recently. We are able to see a wide range of routine or complex dentistry cases.
- Fractured and discoloured teeth
- Tooth luxation or avulsion
- Periodontal disease
- Enamel dysplasia
- Tooth root abscess
- Complicated extractions
- Feline chronic gingivostomatitis
- Feline odontoclastic resorptive disease
- Interdental Bonding Following Maxillary Fracture in a Cat
Peter and Andrew happy to discuss or give advice on all matters relating to small animal veterinary dentistry.