Examples of Orthopaedic cases
Orthopaedic cases that you may refer to us
- Cruciate ligament disease
- Patella luxation
- Long bone fractures
- Articular fractures
- Pelvic fractures
- Jaw fractures
- Forelimb lameness
- Fragmented coronoid process
- United anconeal process
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the elbow, shoulder, stifle or hock
- Incomplete ossification of the humeral condyle
- Carpal and tarsal arthrodesis
Many other conditions can also be treated which are not listed, so please ask. However, we do not currently offer joint replacement surgery or spinal surgical referrals.
Please click To Refer A Case or fill out the enquiry form below for general enquiries.