Veterinary Dentistry CPD for Veterinary Nurses
This is a course designed for nurses who have an interest and an involvement in small animal dentistry. It will contain both theory and practical elements and will cover:
- An introduction to common small animal oral and dental diseases, their recognition and treatment.
- Care and maintenance of dental equipment including instrument sharpening and maintenance of air driven dental units and hand pieces.
- Normal oral and dental anatomy and examination and charting of dental patients
- Effective scaling, polishing and sub-gingival curettage.
- An introduction to dental radiology and anaesthesia of dentistry patients.
Course fees include course notes, lunch, tea and refreshments
This course proved very popular and all places were booked quickly. We do have a waiting list for those wishing to attend future courses of this type.