As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we are continually reviewing the resources we have available and the provision of services which are of most need to our clients and their pets.
Please call us to find out more about any of our services and how to access them. At this time, we would ask that you please bear with us as it may take us a little longer to answer the phone or deal with your request. We will do all we can to support you and your clients.
We have made this decision as the health and wellbeing of our patients, clients and staff is our number-one priority.
Thank you for your understanding during this time.
Guidance for clients visiting a practice:
For clients visiting our practice the following precautions are in place to protect everyone who visits and works here:
- If clients have been exposed to COVID-19, had close contact with someone who has, or are experiencing symptoms (new persistent cough and/or fever), and have pets that need veterinary care, please call us. We will be able to advise them on how their pets can receive the care they need.
- If clients have been self-isolating with COVID-19 and have recently visited one of our practices, please let us know as soon as possible. This is so we can implement measures to protect our staff and other clients.
- On arrival we are asking clients to wait outside and notify our reception team by phone.
- To protect our staff we are asking that no clients enter the building.
- Our clinicians may conduct some of the verbal part of the consultation by telephone and can come out to the car park to collect the patient.
- We are asking clients to remain in their car or outside to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff. We will call them during the consultation to discuss any appropriate treatment options.
- When possible, we are scheduling appointments in advance to not only reduce waiting times but also to enable us to better prepare for the patients’ health needs prior to their arrival.
- If a pet is hospitalised at our facility, we are asking clients not to visit their pet at this time.
We are following the government’s most recent advice regarding the measures we need to take to help control the spread of COVID-19.
Like many organisations we are making these changes for the wellbeing of our staff and clients. It also allows us to reduce our use of Personal Protective Equipment at this critical time for national supply into the human healthcare sector.