Veterinary Surgeon (Primary Care)
Join The Team
Due to our ever-expanding caseload within the Primary Care team, we are looking for Veterinary Surgeons to join us on a full-time basis. The rota will include consulting, operating, 1 in 8 weekends and on call night duties.
Eastcott Veterinary Clinic & Referrals is a multi-disciplinary veterinary referrals practice with a small animal primary care service. We have practices in Dorcan, Swindon (main hospital) North Swindon (branch surgery) Old Town (branch surgery) and attracts referrals from all over the South and Southwest.
We provide 24-hour emergency services and routine primary care for small animals. The referral hospital is specialist-led and provides the following services: anesthesia, cardiology, dentistry and oral/maxillofacial surgery, diagnostic imaging, emergency and critical care, internal medicine, neurology, oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, soft tissue surgery and physiotherapy.
You will need to have:
- Veterinary Degree Registrable in the UK enabling full MRCVS status
- Excellent communication skills with associates at all levels
- A can-do attitude with a determination to succeed
- Strong Team ethos
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Competitive Salary Package
- 5 weeks annual leave plus your birthday off!
- RCVS /VDS membership fully funded
- CPD and certificate ambitions encouraged and supported with enhanced CPD funding
- Linnaeus Wellness Programme
- Mental Health First Aider onsite
- Staff Discount on pet care
- Eye care & cycle to work scheme
We are part of the Linnaeus Group, which is a vibrant community of veterinary practices across the UK. The Linnaeus Group work across a range of areas within veterinary medicine from small animal to farm and equine. All our practices are individual but two important things bring us together; a commitment to excellence in everything we do and our passion to make A Better World for Pets.
For more information and to apply, please send you CV to Natalie.Grey@linnaeusgroup.co.uk