Nurses Practical Dentistry Day
SN3 3FR (SN3 3RB for Sat Nav)
This event has now passed, please click see our 2014 date.
*This course is now fully booked by you could register your interest in future courses*
This is a course designed for nurses who have an interest and an involvement in small animal dentistry. It will contain both theory and practical elements and will cover:
- An introduction to common small animal oral and dental diseases, their recognition and treatment.
- Care and maintenance of dental equipment including instrument sharpening and maintenance of air driven dental units and hand pieces.
- Normal oral and dental anatomy and examination and charting of dental patients
- Effective scaling, polishing and sub-gingival curettage.
- An introduction to dental radiology and anaesthesia of dentistry patients.
*Course fees are exclusive of VAT and include course notes, lunch, tea and refreshments*