At Eastcott Veterinary Referrals we are proud to be working with Investors in the Environment (iiE) towards our Bronze accreditation.
Investors in the Environment is a national accreditation scheme, designed to help organisations reduce their impact on the environment and get recognised for their green credentials. As members of iiE, we receive tailored support and expert advice to help us operate in a more sustainable way.
To achieve our Bronze accreditation, we need to demonstrate we have actioned the following:
- To have put an environmental policy in place
- To have appointed an environmental champion
- To have monitored our gas, electricity and water use, along with one other resource
- To have taken quarterly resource readings
- To have set targets for improved energy efficiency, and demonstrated progress towards achieving these targets
- To have put a recycling system in place
- To have presented our progress annually, and submitted an evidence pack for assessment
Speaking about iiE, Managing Director Peter Southerden said, “We’re committed to play our part towards looking after the environment. Here at Eastcott, we’re focused on making the necessary changes to minimise our carbon footprint”.