Our Specialist-led orthopaedic service is ready to advise on orthopaedic cases and accept referrals for all kinds of orthopaedic disease. Our highly qualified team of experienced and compassionate orthopaedic surgeons employ our state-of-the-art hospital facilities to allow the accurate diagnosis of orthopaedic problems using radiography, CT, fluoroscopy, ultrasonography, MRI and arthroscopy.
The friendly and approachable team will discuss the findings and the potential options for treatment from conservative or non-surgical treatment through to cutting-edge surgical procedures where appropriate. Our vets work alongside a dedicated team of surgical nurses who combine excellent clinical skills with a caring approach to patients to provide the highest level of patient care.
We work closely with our Anaesthesia and Analgesia department to ensure that our patients, who often have painful conditions, are made comfortable before and after treatment, and we put the welfare of our patients first when deciding the best course of action to take. Following treatment, appropriate rehabilitation is a critical step in getting the best recovery from orthopaedic conditions or following surgery. To facilitate this, we have an in-house physiotherapy service which provide bespoke rehabilitation programmes for our patients and exceptional after-care.
We have extensive expertise in a wide range of surgical and non-surgical treatment options for corthopaedic conditions including:
Cruciate ligament disease
- Stifle arthroscopy
- Tibial Plateau Levelling Osteotomy (TPLO)
- Cranial Closing Wedge Ostectomy (CCWO)
- Tibial Tuberosity Advancement (TTA)
- Extra-capsular Lateral Suture
- Including Total Hip Replacement
- Including Patellar groove replacement (PGR)
- Long bone fractures
- Articular fractures
- Pelvic fractures
- Complex fractures
- Fragmented coronoid process
- Canine Unicompartmental Elbow Replacement (CUE)
- Proximal Abducting Ulna Osteotomy (PAUL)
- United anconeal process
- Osteochondritis dissecans of the elbow, shoulder, stifle or hock
- Humeral intracondylar fissure (HIF)/Incomplete ossification of the humeral condyle (IOHC)
- Pancarpal and Pantarsal arthrodesis
- Minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis (MIPO)
- Fluoroscopically guided surgery
Our Orthopaedics team are happy to provide advice by phone or email.